07:00 - Departure from Dehradun Sahastradhara Heliport.
08:00 - Arrive Kharsali, On arrival start your trek for Yamunotri Dham approx 6 km journey After the darshan, trek back to Kharsali. You have an option of taking ponies or Palki for the trek.
13:00 - Departure from Kharsali by helicopter to Harsil
14:00 - Arrive Harsil. The Gangotri temple is 24 kms from the helipad and it takes about 45 minutes one way.
15:00 - Arrive at the Gangotri Temple.
16:30 - Drive to your Hotel/Cottages after the darshan.
07:00 - After an early breakfast, leave Harsil for Sersi/Phata.
08:00 - Sersi/Phata to Kedarnath. You will be escorted to the Shrine.
11:00 - Leave for Badrinath.
12:00 - Arrive Badrinath.
15:00 - Depart for Dehradun.
16:00 - Arrive Dehradun .
Terms and Conditions:
- Flying time may vary depending upon weather conditions and other unforeseen requirements.
- If helicopter has to be re positioned to a place not listed above for refueling; flying time to and fro would be charged @ Rs. 90,000 per hour + Service tax.
- If passengers wish to be picked up from Jolly grant airport, actual flying time from and to Sahastradhara would be charged. Ground handling charges at Airport Rs.15000 + service tax (departure and arrival) additional.
- Please note that we may offer you our service subject to permission being granted from Uttarakhand Government for executing charters in this region.
- We obtain the destination weather before departure, However, if due to sudden detention of weather en-route / destination, the aircraft cannot land at the destination and has to return to Originating point or divert to some other airport, the actual flying time should be chargeable and balance if any payable / refundable.
- Operator/Its agents/staff/pilots are not responsible if any technical snag is developed in the Helicopter which cannot be rectified within the time limit and effect the operation of flight. Chopper Type and seating capacity:
- We may offer you AS 350 B3, seating 5 (pax) + 1 (crew). Or total 06 pax. Pax load restriction:
- We can carry max 05 pax in a charter Baggage restriction:
- Only hand bags are allowed
- If general permission is granted to operate for Chardham. Landing and parking permission on Specific dates from local administration can be obtained in 7 working days.
- Landing & Parking charges at Sersi/Phata helipad.
- Transport at Badrinath .
- Darshan and transportation at Badrinath.
- Fuel positioning charges at Harsil.
- Palki charges at Kharsali.
Cancellation Charges :
- After confirmation 10% of total amount .
- 4 days before schedule ETD 35% of total amount
- 48 hrs. before schedule ETD 50% of total amount
- 48 Hrs to 24 hrs. before schedule ETD 75 % of total amount
- 24 hrs. to schedule ETD 100 % of total amount.