Day 01:Pickup from Guwahati Airport / Railway Station to Shillong (Capital of Meghalaya- Shillong (1496 m)
the capital city has a number of beautiful sites like Shillong peak (10 km from Shillong,), at an altitude of 1965 metre, offers a dazzling view of the idyllic surroundings. Butterfly Museum (closed on Sundays) is another interesting place to visit. One of the most celebrated sacred-groves of the State is the grove at Mawphlang about 25 kilometres off Shillong. This particular grove has for long years been a reservoir of interest for eminent and internationally known botanists. The sacred-groves, which make a unique contribution to the flora and avi-fauna of the State, are undoubtedly of immense interest to all naturalists. Overnight at Shillong. En route visit - Umiam Lake or Barapani - is the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya. Overnight in Shillong.
Day 02:After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee
(1300 m) and its surroundings areas are blessed with many breathtaking views of nature in her pristine beauty with cool springs, mind soothing waves of thick green jungle foliage, gurgling mountain streams finding their way through rocks, enthralling milky white waterfalls leaping into deep gorges in a thunderous applause to the record-breaking rainfall that resounds through the valley. During the monsoon months it is a thrill to catch sight of nature in the prime of her beauty when the clouds lift their mantle over her for fleeting moments. Cherrapunjee has the distinction of being the wettest place on Earth, having the highest recorded rainfall, year after year. The Caves of Cherrapunjee- Mawsmai and Mawmluh, are the longest limestone caves in India, formed over 3500 years, a must go destination for cavers and adventurists. Other attractions - Cherrapunjee View Point, Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls and Eco Park Back to Shillong, Overnight at Shillong.
Day 03: After breakfast drive to Mawlynnong (92 km / 2 hrs)
Mawlynnong village, situated 90 kms ahead of Shillong, on the Shillong-Dawki Road, 30 kms from Pynursla, is a village of 75 households with a population of 400. A idyllic location, this village epitomizes a standard which all other villages need to aspire to be. Dubbed the cleanest village in India by Discover India Magazine. Paved walkways and beautiful flowerbed all along mark the village, with waterfalls, a living root bridge, hilly rivulets, acacia plantation and an excellent view of the faraway plains of Bangladesh all contribute to the ambiance of this village.
Day 04: After breakfast transfer to Guwahati
Situated on the banks of the mighty river Brahmaputra, at an altitude of 55 metersabove sea level, Guwahati is the junction of three important roads, National Highways 31, 37 and 40. It is split into two parts by the river Brahmaputra and North Guwahati. The most famous Kamakhya Temple tucked away in the serenity of the Nilachal hills in Guwahati. This Shakti temple has a cluster of different temples of Devi Kali, Bhairavi, Tara and others and is a pilgrimage destination for people across the country. Overnight at Guwahati.
Day 05: After breakfast go for visit
Basistha Ashram, Umananda Temple, State Museum and Sankardev Kalakshetra.Back to Hotel. Night stay.
Day 06: After breakfast transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station.
Hotel used in the package
|Shimla||Gulmarg Regency||Sukh Sagar Regency||Asia De Dawn|
|Manali||Mountain Face||Le Grand||Golden Tulip|
|Dharmashala||Anand Palace||Villa Paradiso||Surya|
|Dalhousie||Kings||Sagrika Resort||Dalhousie Heights|
- Transport by AC Vehicles as per the itinerary.
- Including Toll, parking driver allowances etc.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Breakfast & Dinner in Himachal package & rest Breakfast plan basis.
- House Boat Accommodation in Alleppey which includes APAI plan.
- Sedan for 2 – 3 Pax, SUV for 4 – 6 Pax & Tempo Traveler for 8 – 12 Pax
- All applicable Taxes.
- GST 5% Extra on total billing.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any monument fees.
- Any safari / guide charges.
- Sightseeing which is not mention in tour Programme.
- Any rail or air fare.
- Additional food charge.
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
- Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
- Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1000 per Head.
- 25% Between 30-20 Days Before Tour Departure
- 50% Between 20-10 Days Before Tour Departure
- 75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
- 100% on the Same Day & No show
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost
Important: We need following to process your booking
- Guest Name & Contact Number
- Naming List with gender & age
- Arrival / Departure details
- Rates are valid till 31st March 2017 (Except Special dates, Festivals and Long Weekends) A/C will not run on hilly areas, Munnar, Thekkady, Kodaikanal, Ooty & Coorg have Non A/C rooms only. In Manali Rohtaang Pass is not included in our package.
- Hotels are always subject to availability, we are providing similar category of hotels if listed hotels are not available.
Tour Cost on Per Person Basis
|Minimum No.of Passengers||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|