Happy Employees create Happy Travellers. This principle forms the core of MTI (My Taxi India)
corporate philosophy. We completely believe that a happy employee goes the extra mile to create a great product, provide an efficient service or satisfy a client. New employees at MTI, thus, step into a culture of transparency, appreciation by fellow employees and growth for strong performers.
We are constantly looking for bright and innovative professionals to be a part of our employee-pool.
If you are looking for an exciting role in MTI
, send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Opening :
Job Title: Customer Support Associate.
No. of Opening :
Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore
- Name and Tour Detail.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather :
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Good PC and database knowledge and project/process management.
- Handling calls and resolving the quires.
- Engaged in handling calls of different business Units.
- Provide World Class Customer Service.
- End to Transaction of Reports.
- Need to maintain Accuracy in Reports.
Car Rental / Tourism
Functional Area :
Customer Service, Operations
Role Category :
Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate - Other Doctorate)
Please refer to the Job description above
Position Title :
Manager Call Centre
No. of Opening :
Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore
Leading Call Centre Operations for Gurgaon Location and taking care of the customer care division.
- Ensures Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the process are met as agreed upon with the requirement.
- Identifies causes for non-achievement of SLAs, develop solutions and execute the same.
- Reviews and analyzes performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with Operations managers/Team Managers and with client to investigate causes for performance deviations.
- Ensures process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures such as disaster recovery,
- Develops strategic & tactical plans to identify, analyze and effectively respond to needs, emerging trends and best practices.
- Conducts dip checks of parameters that impact performance & data integrity.
- Performs trend analysis on MIS/ data and identifies deficiencies (tools, metrics and reports) and recommends solutions.
- Monitors compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor etc.
- Looks for additional revenue generation opportunity and play an active sales role for the business.
- Manages performance of individual Ops/team managers through performance management, career planning strategies and sharing of best practices, therefore managing performance of the entire process.
- Responsible for attrition management and arranging for backfills on a timely basis.
- Works closely with HR to ensure high employee morale and retention initiatives.
- Conducts skip level meetings at regular intervals to address concerns, if any.
- Responsible for staff performance, compensation and rewards & recognition programs.
- Sets KROs for the team managers, team leaders and ensure KROs are aligned to client SLAs and overall organizational goals.
- Coaches and mentors sub-ordinates.
- Monitors employee count for full time attendance.
Desired Skills :
QUALIFICATION (Education): Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline.
DESIRED ROLE EXPOSURE: Ability to handle large operations and start up environment. Demonstrated team/customer handling skills in the past.
7-10 years in BPO/ITES/Customer Service Industry
Minimum 7 years of work experience in BPO/Call Centre, prefably in the travel domain or inbound customer care as a Manager.
BPO / Call Centre / ITES
ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Service Delivery Leader
Desired Candidate Profile
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization) AND ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)